Hello world, how you doing ?
Welcome, welcome, hope your doing fine. The weather is soooo hot but manageable ( obviously, I have no other choice)
Today’s post is an award nomination appreciation post. Thanks soo much to my baby girl @ Sabrina For nominating moi, I’m grateful and blessed.
The Vincent Ehindero award is an appreciation award given to various bloggers as a means to discovery and recognition for the work they do … Thank you soo much @ vincentehindero for creating this platform.
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Post the rules.
3. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo)
4.Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-20 bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work they do.
1.If you had choose a life with only one of these,which would it be:trust/love?
I would choose trust cause there is no love without trust.
2.If you could live anywhere,humanly impossible,where would it be?
This is a tough one … honestly I can’t imagine my self living anywhere else apart from earth … I love earth
3.What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “table”?
Who’s about to eat 🙂
4. strangest thing in your fridge ?
Would it be weird if I say my fridge is completely empty ? Isn’t that just strange ;)?
5.What cartoon character would you hook up with?
Super man …. what’s his name again ?
6.If you could trade one year of your life for 50 000 (your currency),how many years would you trade?
Half a year, because the money might even finish in a month. So I would count months instead.
Life as you know it is playing it’s trucks here and there but it’s going fine regardless 🙂
- Are you enjoying the blogging experience ?
- Would you rather be more beautiful/handsome or be more intelligent ?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- When was the last time you cried & why ?
- What’s your inspiration ?
- Spring dove
- And all of you reading this lovely post. Please feel free to dive into this award appreciation post. I appreciate all of you and your efforts, and most of all, I love your work.
Thanks again Sabrina for this lovely award, lots of love and have a lovely night/ day
See you soon 🙂