Originally posted on February 11, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
Hey guys, how you doin?
It’s self love Thursday with May and I’m going to be give you’ll some beautiful, self Inspiring, self love quotes…
Feel free to leave your Favourite quote @ the comment section… Enjoy 🙂
Self love is the love of ones self regardless. It’s self care and the satisfying of ones well-being. It’s the practice of self compassion, forgiveness and power.
May’s Self Care Quotes
- “Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.” —Unknown
- “Stop underestimate yourself.” —- unknown
- “Don’t ignore your potentials.” — Unknown
- “Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.” —-unknown
- “This life is mine alone. So I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been.” — Glennon Doyle
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” —— Oprah Winfrey
- “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” —— Robert Morley
- “Once you embrace your value, talents and strength , it neutralizes when others think less of you.”– Rob Liano
- “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.” – Sandra Bierig.”
- “I don’t want everyone to like me; I should think less of myself if some people did.”——-– Henry James
Note: May didn’t come up with some these quotes, these are quotes to Unknown Authors but if you know any of the Authors of the above quotes don’t hesitate to let me know at the comment section.
Self care quotes by May
- No one can make you a priority more than you can
- Self care shouldn’t be limited to just physical care but emotional, psychological, mentally and spiritual
- Accept your self for who you are, whether good or bad, it’s sanity
- I am more than enough in every way possible and I tell myself that every day of my life
Love your self everyday, take care of your self in every way possible. Self love doesn’t end with the amount of material things you possess but your well-being and mental health.
You can’t take care of someone when you haven’t taken care of yourself …
Have a nice day, see you soon
With love *MAY*