Originally posted on January 12, 2021 @ 7:00 am
Hello beautiful people, how are we doing ?
How’s the day going… well well, not to brag or anything but I got my first tag of the year…. yaaaaayyy… And I was tagged by none other than my lovely friend Sabrina check out her blog post.
Also, check out the post I was tagged in Here . Now it’s time for the business of the day…BTW it’s 7:00Am here in Nigeria.
The rules of the tag are as follows:
- Link back to the creator – bluemallowmelt
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly. No lying.
- Come up with questions of your own ( 4 have to be about peer pressure;1 can be random)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs.
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hash tag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
Answers to Sabrina’s Questions
- Yes, I do a lot. But I don’t see that as peer pressure tho, cause I do it by choice.
- Yup, I use to do that while I was in high school or as we call it in Nigeria (secondary school), so I can feel cool and among.
- Both, I’ve experienced peer pressure both Good and bad from my parents, friends and people around me.
- No I haven’t
- Honestly, I wouldn’t want to take the risk of going into the water cause I dunno what’s there, but I will help maybe by getting a long stick so we could use to maybe touch it . And if it’s a crocodile, I’m going to run faster than flash that very moment.
Questions for my nominees
- Do you think being pressured by your peers is healthy for growth
- What does it feel like to be pressured by your peers ?
- Do you think peer pressure is rampant with teenagers than it is with Adults ? ( or is it 50/50)
- If you’ve been pressured by your peers, what’s your worst experience?
- If You Could Erase One Event From History, Which One Would You Erase?
Recommend Books/ Songs.
- Everything is Fucked by Mark Manson ( A book about hope)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Deep end song, by Fousheè
- Alone, song by Alan Walker & Ava Max
- Love is a compass, song by Griff
And my Nominees are, Drum rolls please ……….
- Onepenny( Wilfred)
- Faith markson
- Soni cool
- And you reading this, who I might have forgotten to tag. Feel free to hop on this tag.
Thanks everyone for reading #peerpressure, Thanks to the originator and a big thank you to Sabrina who tagged me. Lots of love.
Dont Forget, Always be thankful for what you have. Never forget to say Thank You.
That’s that on creative may, see you later.