Salut, Bonjour. Comment ça va…
Hello guys, good day, good morning, how you doin ?
So, today’s post was inspired by a recent popular observation of mine this week and I would love to share it with you.
Lately I noticed that, there are some outfits that I believe almost 90% of ladies have in their wardrobe. And today I will be calling them wardrobe staples because they are cloths that we all just ( I don’t want to use the word must) need to have stapled In our wardrobe.
These are solid wardrobe essentials, let’s have a look:
2. Midi/Mini dress ( Any kind )
3. Tank Top
4. Cooperate Blazer / Trousers ( suit pants)
6. Kimono / palazzo
7. Jump / play suit
8. Bubu gowns
Others must have includes:
- Accessories like earrings, bags, necklaces, ( is it okay if I say shoes are like accessories that we just can’t do without ) etc.
- underwear ( you know what I mean )
- T-shirts ( very important)
- Traditional/ native/ cultural attires ( it’s also important to have cultural attires )
We all most definitely have all or some of these must-haves listed above… the aim was to point out what we all already and should have in our wardrobes.
These are all staples every girl possesses…
Thank you for reading, love you guys and see you soon.