Hello people, it’s a beautiful day here in Nigeria. Actually it’s a very hot day but its all good.
How you doing ?
Normally it’s #tuesdaythoughts with May but today it’s #tuesdaytalk and it’s a dialogue between myself and a friend…
I was asked questions concerning long distance relationships… Here is how it all went
Sit back, relax and enjoy
This conversation began at 1:00pm 6th April 2021
- Oluchi: BUNKY
- May: hey baby girl what up
- Oluchi: I’m bored
- May: I want to work on. Blog post today and I feel like setting up an interview
- Oluchi: I’m available
- May: Alright, would I be the one answering the questions
- Oluchi: yes, you will
- May: okay…
- Oluchi: Is it okay to continue dating while you’re in a different state
- May: Honestly, There is nothing wrong with dating someone while in separate states. Like you know, One of the key factors in relationships for me is communication, time & understanding. They are very important, As long as your able to communicate and make time for yourselves then it’s okay.
- Oluchi: Do you think the communication would seize after you both move to different states
- May: To be honest, It depends on the individuals, definitely it will get fustrating at a point but if it’s a love you really want to nurture and grow then why would communication seizes. And if along the line the feelings are no longer mutual
- Oluchi: What can keep a long distance relationship going
- May: I don’t know what exactly can keep a long distance relationship together, although they are theories, ideologies and experiences which people try but for me it’s not a 100% guarantee. Sometimes love fades away and some get stronger, It all depends on your will and like I said early the individuals.
- May: and I feel like at the end of the day whay really matters is the goal you both have and your zeal to be together.
- Oluchi: So to crown everything up, The answer is “choice”
- May: Exactly, Start a distance relationship is by choice
- Oluchi: and to end is also is choice
- May: yes
Notice: I’m no specialist, all answers are based on my personal opinions.
Hope you guys enjoyed my dialogue, reason for posting this here ( honestly I don’t know ) but I felt it should be shared with you