Originally posted on February 16, 2021 @ 6:00 am
Hello beautiful people, how y’a doing ?
It’s a beautiful day, lovely morning…. another day of the week… I dunno why but I’m super excited for today’s post.
Today’s post was inspired by The VOGUE 73 questions video series and A lady goes west who’s blog totally gave me the vibe to hop on this.
Here’s May’s 73 Vogue inspired :)… Enjoy 😉
1.) What’s your favorite time of day? Morning and evening time ( when the weather is usually relaxing)
2) What did you eat for breakfast? Oat meal and a slice of bread
3) Were you named after someone? Nop, i wasn’t
4) Where were you born? Abuja, Nigeria
5) When are you the most inspired? When I’m watching Tv, like reality Tv shows, movies and listening to podcast. You guys can also check out my podcast @ Chattrap
6)Heels or flats or sneakers? I love sneakers and flats
8) What book did you most recently finish? Subtle art of not giving a fuck by Mark Manson
9) What’s your favorite holiday? My birthday ( most definitely) and Christmas ( yayyy)
10) Where did you attend University? Abuja, Nigeria
11) What is the best thing about the town
where you University was? Hmmm, it’s was really quite
12) The worst thing, same question? It’s was too quite ( scary)
13) 3 words to describe where you live? Peaceful, great electricity and good security
14) Favorite food? I honestly don’t have one, but I enjoy noodles, vegetables and fruits
15) Least favorite food? Hmmmm, I’m a foodie, it’s kinda hard to tell. I eat everything for now 🙂
16) Favorite drink? Fruit juice & soda
17) Favorite restaurant? KFC
18) Favorite pizza topping? Grilled chicken, beef and sausage
19) Favorite Country to Visit? Spain, Canada, Seychelles
20) Last country you visited? Spain
21) Country you want to visit? Paris
22) Diamonds or Pearls? Don’t want to be greedy but I like them both, can’t decide
23) Kittens or puppies? Puppies 100%
24) What’s your favorite color? Blue
25) Do you like surprises? I love it like crazy
26)What are three words that describe you? Black, brave and beautiful
27) Favorite Disney Character? All the Disney princesses
28) What’s your Spirit Animal? Butterfly.
29) Have any pets? No I don’t have any
30) What’s the cutest thing ever? Puppies are the cutest thing ever
31) Favorite Fashion Trend? oversized hats, skinny jeans
32) What’s the coolest thing about being a
parent? (if applicable) not a parent yet
33) Favorite Movie/series of All Time? Friends with benefits, Emily in Paris, blackish, grownish, everybody loves Raymond, Korean series ( legend of the blue sea, the beauty inside, Waikiki), The Johnson’s, Growup or Nut ( YouTube series)
34) What’s the one talent you wish you had? Dancing
35) Movie that Made you cry? The notebook, the titanic
36)Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? Lipstick/bam, tissue, powerbank, sweets.
37) Vintage or new? Both
38) Most desired quality in a friend? Honesty, independence,
39) Can you speak any other language but
English? Not yet
40) What’s your biggest strength? Positivity
41) Favorite TV show that’s currently on? KUWTK ( guess), Wendy Williams, The kitchen, chopped, E-news, nightly pop, celebrity game face.
42) Favorite TV show of all time? E-news
43) Favorite game? Call of duty, any fun game.
44) Favorite hobby? Singing, blogging, playing, being happy
45) What do you do to decompress? Watching TV, having a drink.
46) How do you spend a Saturday in your
hometown? Watching Tv, playing with my neighbors puppy, talking with friends.
47) Best First Date Idea? A nice evening at home with bae with candles ( maybe) watching a nice movie with drinks and snacks
48) Dream Vacation? A long day at the best beach
49) What’s your pet peeve? Bad manners, dirty people, bad breath
50) What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? Manner of approach, attitude
51) What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? Joe-boys album, best friend by saweetie, deep end by Foushee
52) What’s your guilty pleasure? Eating when bored
53) Book you will read over and over again? I honestly can’t read a book twice
54) Favorite Sport to watch? If dancing Is considered a sport
55) Favorite lunch? Pasta and fried chicken with coslow or salad
56) Favorite snack? Biscuits ( Any kind )
57) Someone famous and alive that you will love to have lunch with ? Oprah Winfrey
58) Historical era you’d want to live in, and
where? Honestly wouldn’t want to live in any historical era, imma 21st century kinda gwal.
59) Dream car? A solara Convertible
60) Favorite outdoor activity? Shopping, window shopping, going to gardens and parties.
61) Favorite indoor activity? Watching Tv & snacking
62) Play an instrument? Nop
63) Where do I see myself in 10 years? Let’s get back to this in 2031 shall we 🙂
64) What is your “must do” when you go to
the movies? I must get popcorn and drink, it’s the movie watching tradition
65) What do you consider to be your greatest
achievement? Starting up creativemay 🙂
66) What is your dream job? My dream job is to be a successful and independent woman…
67) Favorite quote?
68) What would you bring on a one way trip to Mars? My camera and some earth food just incase
69) You’re stranded on a desert island, who
would you be stranded with? With my love ones please
70) You’re having a party, who do you invite? Definitely my friends
71) What am I horrible at? Sports :=(
72) If I had a chance to change something what would it be? I would love to do away poverty, gender discrimination and abuse and unemployment rate.
73) Would you recommend this interview to
someone else? Most definitely… I would love all of you to join me in this Vogue series for blogger… feel free please.
You can also answer any of or All of the 73 question in the comment section below …
How did you spend your valentines? I spent mine at home watching a Korean series. Put a smile on my face by telling me about yours.
I hope you enjoyed today’s Mays inspired Vogue series… have a lovely day and thank you for reading
See you soon… cheers